Click here to download a PDF version with functioning links. See you at one of these important events next week- and don't forget to take a photo wearing your shirts & pins on Monday!
Want to add an event or get a shirt? Email us at BLMPHLed@gmail.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE! Help spread the word and build power by RSVPing and sharing the below events:
- Tues, 1/24- Education Town Hall: Supporting Immigrant Students (Hosted by the Office of Councilwoman Helen Gym). RSVP- https://www.facebook.com/events/1829064400639653/.
- Weds, 1/25- Bridging the Gap Between Families and Schools: Community Discussion. RSVP at https://www.facebook.com/events/234366720350489/.
- Thurs, 1/26- The Effects of Mass Incarceration on Black and Brown Communities: "13th" Screening and Talkback. RSVP- https://www.facebook.com/events/1514679371892834/.
- Fri, 1/27- "Demystifying Black Women and Black Girls: Misogyny, Stigma, and Power" Panel Discussion. RSVP- https://www.facebook.com/events/1923613137872852/.
- Sat, 1/28- LGBTQ Youth of Color Discuss "Moonlight and "Pariah". RSVP- https://www.facebook.com/events/1237913592969870/.
- Sat, 1/28- Next Steps: How does the work continue beyond BLM Week? Closing Panel. RSVP- https://www.facebook.com/events/1895346544018604/.